Leah Surf Suit in Vida
With three different types of fabrics and design lines inspired by a surfboard inlay pattern, the Leah surf suit co-designed with ambassador Leah Dawson is our most technical suit yet.
This onesie combines a cozy 2mm neoprene body (for extra warmth and protection during foggy mornings or offshore winds) with nylon/spandex sleeves cut with a lower armhole that reduces chafing. The striped shorts in heavier weight C-Skin features a gusset for the most comfortable fit, less chafing and wedgie-free comfort.
For those bucket list surf trips or bigger swell days, the Leah is the best of performance and distinctive flair.
- 2mm neoprene body. Shorts in polyester/spandex heavier weight C-Skin fabric rated UPF 30+ to 50+
- Nylon/spandex fabric sleeves rated UPF 30+ to 50+
- Original Vida print.
- Unrestricting high collar for sun protection.
- Dropped armhole cut on sleeves reduces chafing.
- Front zipper closure.
- Shorts feature gusset and no front seam or back seam for wedgie-free comfort.
- Embroidered Seea logo on chest.
- Made in sunny California